CITY Boots Career Opportunities
If you are interested in working for CITY Boots, we'd love to hear from you!
Below are the list of current openings:
- Maintaining a neat and tidy showroom at all times
- Greeting customers and visitors as needed
- Helping customers with their purchase decisions and guiding them through the boot fitting process
- Handling incoming calls and communicating to team as necessary
- Ensure representation of all merchandise on the floor and make adjustments to merchandise placement as sell through dictates
- Preparing showroom for meetings or events
- Maintaining supplies ordering and office equipment
- Executing physical inventory accounts weekly
- Assist with Asset Protection needs
- Handle scheduling of sales associates and maintain proper team numbers through seasonal hiring rotations
- Must work at least 1 Saturday a month at their choice of showroom
- Creating and organizing reports for Head of Sales traveling and HQ Office general expenses
- Assisting in collecting training manuals, seasonal linesheets, and related documents for markets and product knowledge
- Assisting with coordination of special projects such as tradeshow preparation, etc.
CANDIDATE PROFILE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have 1 year of Retail Management experience
- College degree not necessary, but preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel to both showrooms daily
- A team player, willing to get involved with other areas of the business to get the job done
- Passion for customer service
- A real attention to detail and organized
- Excellent communication skills, ability to establish and develop rapport with all areas of the business
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver. Enthusiastic and enjoy your work.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
- Strong communicator internal / external
- Enthusiastic and dedicated, with a passion for seeking opportunities and self-development.
- A practical multi-tasker, who can focus on the detail whilst never losing sight of the bigger picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a diverse working environment of people who we learn from every day
- The chance to train and develop your skills in a fun and fast working environment
- Opportunity for advancement in growing company
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a friendly introduction. Direct applications only.